Sharepoint Web Parts
Digital Clock Web Part
Stock Chart Web Part
Stock Quotes Web Part
Dilbert Web Part
Quote of the Day Web Part
"Spotlight On.." Web Part
"Tip of the Day" Web Part
Lightbox Web Part
Weather Web Part
Slideshow Web Part
Currency Rates Web Part
Media Player Web Part
YouTube Player Web Part
Map Chart Web Part
Org Chart Web Part
Tiles Web Part
Chart Web Part
Google Chart Web Part
Hero Web Part
News Tiles Web Part
RSS Feed Ticker Web Part
SQL Viewer Web Part
Google Map Web Part
Quick Poll Web Part
Quick Survey Web Part
Audio Player Web Part
Google GeoMapper Web Part
SQL Chart Web Part
Exchange Calendar Web Part
Quick Links Web Part
Filter Web Part
Image Rotator Web Part
Navigator Web Part
KPI Web Part
Page Hits Web Part
Picture Menu Web Part
Timer Web Part
Podcast Web Part
SQL Bullet Graph Web Part
User Spotlight Web Part
List View Web Part
Staff Directory Web Part
Birthday Reminder Web Part
News Carousel Web Part
Team Members Web Part
Classifieds Web Part
Image Menu Carousel Web Part
Google Earth Web Part
Timeline Web Part
Banner Rotator Web Part
AZ Index Web Part
Blog Roll Up Web Part
Discussion Roll Up Web Part
Document Roll Up Web Part
News Roll Up Web Part
Task Roll Up Web Part
Calendar Roll Up Web Part
Quick Form Web Part
Twitter Web Part
Upcoming Events Web Part
Welcome Web Part
Color Calendar Web Part
Image Carousel Web Part
Metro Grid Web Part
Goal Thermometer Web Part
Swipe Gallery Web Part
List Rotator Web Part
List Search Web Part
Bullet Graph Web Part
Flash Rotator Web Part
Accordion & Tabs List Bundle
Accordion List Web Part
Tabs List Web Part
Microblog/Chat Web Part
Van Gogh Web Part
Vacation Planner Web Part
Multilevel Tile Web Part
Inspired Tiles Web Part
Facebook Timeline Web Part
Web Part Support
Web Part Bundle
Microsoft Sharepoint Web Parts
Sharepoint Quick Links Web Part
- download the Quick Links Web Part Installation Instructions (PDF file, see above)
- either install the web part manually or deploy the feature to your server/farm as described in the instructions.
- configure the following Web Part properties in the Web Part Editor "Miscellaneous" pane section as needed:
- Site Name: Enter the name of the site that contains the Sharepoint List:
- leave this field empty if the List is in the current site (eg. the Web Part is placed in the same site)
- enter a "/" character if the List is contained in the top site
- enter a path if the List is in a subsite of the current site (eg. in the form of "current site/subsite")
- List Name: Enter the desired Sharepoint List name containing the definition of the links. We recommend to use the Sharepont "Links" list template as a basis for the list.
- Please note that the optional menu icons should be defined in a List column named "Icon".
- To security trim the links, please add a column named "Group" (of type "Person or Group")
- To add individual colors to each menu entry, please add a column named "Color" (enter the color values either as #rrggbb values or HTML color names)
- To define the link target, please add a column named "Target" (of type "Choice") using the below 3 choices:
- same window
- new window
- dialog window
The user can then edit the menu tile by pointing the cursor to the lower left corner of the menu tile to open the edit dialog popup:
To enter a "Font Awesome" icon, enter the icon name using the "fa-" prefix as eg.
The collection of available icons can be found here.
To enter a "Microsoft Office Fabric" icon, enter the icon name using the "ms-" prefix as eg.
The collection of available icons can be found here.
- View Name: Optionally enter the desired List View of the list specified above. A List View allows you to specify specific data filtering and sorting. You will also need to include the "Title" and "URL" columns if you are displaying these fields (see below).
Leave this field empty if you want to use the List default view.
- Tile Width: define the menu tile width in pixels (default=100)
- Tile Height: define the menu tile height in pixels (default=100)
- Tile Gap: define the gap between menu tiles in pixels (default=8)
- Number of Columns: restrict the (fluid) menu layout to the specified number of columns (set to "0" to specify a fully responsive layout)
- Menu Item CSS Style: define the menu tile CSS styles as eg. the font color, font size and default background color.
- Icon Layout: choose one of the below options:
- none (do not display the icons)
- Icon Only
- Left Centered
- Open Link in new window: check this field if you want the links to be opened in a new browser tab/window.
- Show my Links only: optionally only displays the links created by the current user.
- Show 'Add New Link' Button: optionally displays a button at the bottom to allow users to add new entries (the button is only visible of the current user has List "Contribute" permission).
- License Key: enter your Product License Key (as supplied after purchase of the Quick Links Web Part license).
Leave this field empty if you are using the evaluation version.
Technical Support Contact Information
Please enter a comment below if you have problems with the installation, want to give feedback or have suggestions for improvements:
If you find that you cannot resolve an issue using the above tools, our Technical Support staff will be ready to handle your technical support needs. You can reach our staff by phone or by email.
Phone: +41 (0)62 823 75 75 (9am - 5pm GMT)
Fax : +41 (0)62 823 75 74
© 2019 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG
|This is one of the best development studios I have ever had the pleasure to work with. AE has been a top referral of my company ever since we started working with SharePoint. Our clients are always happy with them. Their support is one of the best I had.
Steven Monczka, Cal Net Technology Group
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to be kept informed about our new or enhanced Sharepoint web parts, subscribe to our Sharepoint Web Part Newsletter:
You can also subscribe to our Web Part News RSS Feed:
Follow us on Twitter:Web Part News
New Collection of Modern Web Parts
We just published a new collection of over 20 Sharepoint "Modern" SPFx web parts:
- Banner Rotator
- Picture Lightbox
- Spotlight On
- Blog Rollup
- Staff Directory
- News Rollup
- Task Rollup
- List Search
- Upcoming Events
- Geo Mapper
- Quick Links
- Quick Forms
- List Rotator
- Discussion Rollup
- Script Editor
SharePoint Chart Web Part
Since Google will disable support for their Image Chart web service on March 14, 2019, we now announce the new Chart web part which uses the Google Visualization Chart web service.
The AE Chart Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2016 and Sharepoint 2019.
SharePoint Timer Web Part
The AE Timer Web Part has been re-designed and allows to display a countdown timer and/or an “elapsed time” timer. The AE Timer Web Part can be used with Windows Sharepoint Services V3, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2016 and Sharepoint 2019.
SharePoint Quick Links Web Part
The Quick Links Web Part allows to easily set up a menu with icons based on a Sharepoint List.
The Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2016 and Sharepoint 2019.
The Quick Links Web Part lets you:
- use a Sharepoint Links List to define the menu items
- choose a horizontal, vertical, or a fixed or fluid grid layout with or without icons
- use Font Awesome icons and/or Microsoft Office Fabric icons
- CSS styles to customize the look and feel
- apply Security trimming by Sharepoint groups or AD groups
- define personal link menus (each user can configure his/her own menu)
SharePoint Image Menu Carousel Web Part
The Image Menu Carousel Web Part displays the pictures contained in a Sharepoint Picture Library arranged horizontally. The images scroll automatically (as a slide show), via buttons and/or via swipe.
The Image Menu Carousel Web Part optionally displays the image title and/or the image description. Each image can optionally be linked in order to create an image menu.
The Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2016 and Sharepoint 2019 .