Microsoft Sharepoint Web Parts
Org Chart Sharepoint Web Part
- download the Web Part Installation Instructions (PDF file, see above)
- either install the web part manually or deploy the feature to your server/farm as described in the instructions.
- Navigate to a page where you would like to place the webpart and choose "Site Actions/Edit Page"
- Add the web part to the appropriate zone. The web part is listed in the "Amrein Engineering" web part gallery section
- Configure the following Web Part properties in the Web Part "Miscellaneous" pane section as needed:
- Root User:
enter the account name of the user to be displayed at the top of the chart.
Enter "current" to display the current logged in user
- User Profile Properties:
enter the User Profile properties to by displayed iin each card
- Chart Node CSS Style:
enter the desired CSS style of the node cards.
- Title CSS Style:
enter the CSS style to be used for the user's name displayed on the card.
font:11pt/20pt Segoe UI Semilight;font-weight:bold
- Show Top User's Manager:
either display or suppress the top user's manager.
- Show User Photo:
either display or suppress the user profile pictures.
- Link to My Site:
either display or suppress the link to the user's My Site.
- User Photo Height:
enter the desired height of the photo in pixels.
- Cache Retention Time: enter the data cache retention time in minutes (enter "0" to turn off the cache feature) to speed up consecutive page visits. The use of this feature is recommened for large User Profile stores. Enter the optional color of the alternating row background (leave blank to use default).
- License Key: enter your Product License Key (as supplied after purchase of the "Org Chart Web Part" license key). Leave this field empty if you are using the free 30 day evaluation version.
Please enter a comment below if you have problems with the installation, want to give feedback or have suggestions for improvements:
Technical Support Contact Information
If you find that you cannot resolve an issue using the above tools, our Technical Support staff will be ready to handle your technical support needs. You can reach our staff by phone or by email.
Phone: +41 (0)62 823 75 75 (9am - 6pm GMT+1)
Fax : +41 (0)62 823 75 74
© 2018 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG