|AMREIN ENGINEERING AG was founded in 1985 and has a staff of 15 highly specialized employees, among others:
- 4 MCSE's (Microsoft Certified System Engineers)
- 2 MCSD's (Microsoft Certified Solution Developers)
- 2 MCDBA's (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
- 2 MCP's ((Microsoft Certified Professionals)
Since 1990 our main focus is in the Exchange/Sharepoint area using mainly the Microsoft product palette.
We are a Microsoft Certified Partner since 1994 and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner) since 2002.
The other main area is Intranets, Extranets und Enterprise Internet Portals.
Besides our products we also offer Consulting and Support during all phases of Messaging- and Portal-related projects.
© 2018 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG
|Amrein consistently delivers useful and innovative SharePoint webparts and components. We recommend several of them as must have’s for every SharePoint implementation.
Sean Wallbridge, itgroove Professional Services Ltd.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to be kept informed about our new or enhanced Sharepoint web parts, subscribe to our Sharepoint Web Part Newsletter:
You can also subscribe to our Web Part News RSS Feed:
Follow us on Twitter:Web Part NewsTiles Web Part
The Tiles Web Part allows to easily create a compelling homepage or navigation without having to set up a multitude of web parts and/or create custom page layouts. It also includes a multitude of specialized tiles to display list items, weather information, Twitter and RSS feeds and videos.
It arranges the tiles in a freely designable responsive grid containing tiles of varying size and functionality.
The Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016 .
The Tiles Web Part lets you:
- define the default tile dimension (typically square)
- define a custom color palette to adhere to your corporate branding
- CSS styles to customize the look and feel
- Tile security trimming by Sharepoint groups or AD groups
- define personal tiles (each user can configure his/her own tiles)
- define a page backdrop (color or image) and lets you disable the Quick Launch menu
- add tiles of different functionality:
- Text or Image only
- linked tiles with text and/or icon and/or image background
- display liste items (as eg. "top news", "most recent blog posts", "new documents" etc.)
- rotate content (text and/or images)
- random information chosen from a Sharepoint List or Library (tetx and/or image)
- the current date
- World clock
- Google Map
- KPI information
- RSS Feed
- Stock Quote
- Twitter tweets
- Weaher information
- Video (embedded or popup)
Organizational Chart Web Part
The Org Chart Web Part displays the organizational chart based either on the SharePoint User Profile Store or a SharePoint list. It allows to navigate up and down the organizational hierarchy by clicking on the chart items.
The Web Part can be used with WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010 Foundation and Server, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016.
Office 365 Web Parts
We recently started to re-create our Office 365/SharePoint Online web parts using the new Microsoft SharePoint SPFx Framework which is the recommended and future-proof way to create web parts for Office 365. These web parts can be placed both onto modern and classic pages.
The below web parts are already available in the new format and we'll continuously add more web parts in the course of the next weeks and months: