Microsoft Sharepoint Web Parts
Webpart Tabs Sharepoint Web Part
- download the Web Part Installation Instructions (PDF file, see above)
- either install the web part manually or deploy the feature to your server/farm as described in the instructions.
- Configure the following Web Part properties in the Web Part Editor "Miscellaneous" pane section as needed:
- Tabs CSS Style: enter the desired CSS styles for the Tabs interface
padding:5px 15px 5px 15px;color:white;border-right:2px solid white
- Inactive Tab Color: enter the foreground and background color values for the inactive tabs.
- Active Tab Color: enter the background and foreground colors for the currently active tab.
- Responsive Layout: optionally choose a responsive Tabs layout.
- Web Parts to be included: optionally enter the web part titles to be collected by the Tabs.
Separate each title by a semicolon.
By default all the web parts placed on the page are collected.
Recent News;Staff Directory
- Show all web parts: display all the web parts when the page is opened.
- Options: enter any additional options as needed.
- License Key: enter your Product License Key (as supplied after purchase of the Web Part license key).
Leave this field empty if you are using the free 30 day evaluation version.
Please enter a comment below if you have problems with the installation, want to give feedback or have suggestions for improvements:
Technical Support Contact Information
If you find that you cannot resolve an issue using the above tools, our Technical Support staff will be ready to handle your technical support needs. You can reach our staff by phone or by email.
Phone: +41 (0)62 823 75 75 (9am - 5pm GMT)
Fax : +41 (0)62 823 75 74
© 2021 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG