© 2018 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG
|Amrein provides excellent and useful SharePoint web parts that are used on our Portal daily. Amrein has also provided hands down best technical support and customer service we’ve experienced to date.
Igor Makarov, Newmont Mining Corporation
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to be kept informed about our new or enhanced Sharepoint web parts, subscribe to our Sharepoint Web Part Newsletter:
You can also subscribe to our Web Part News RSS Feed:
Follow us on Twitter:Web Part NewsHero Web Part
The Hero Web Part adds a compelling design element to your page. You can display up to five items and use images, color, text, and links to draw attention to each.
The Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016.
SharePoint Image Menu Carousel Web Part
The Image Menu Carousel Web Part displays the pictures contained in a Sharepoint Picture Library arranged horizontally. The images scroll automatically (as a slide show), via buttons and/or via swipe.
The Image Menu Carousel Web Part optionally displays the image title and/or the image description.
Each image can optionally be linked in order to create an image menu.
The web part can be used with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
Tiles Web Part
The Tiles Web Part allows to easily create a compelling homepage or navigation without having to set up a multitude of web parts and/or create custom page layouts. It also includes a multitude of specialized tiles to display list items, weather information, Twitter and RSS feeds and videos.
It arranges the tiles in a freely designable responsive grid containing tiles of varying size and functionality.
The Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016 .
The Tiles Web Part lets you:
- define the default tile dimension (typically square)
- define a custom color palette to adhere to your corporate branding
- CSS styles to customize the look and feel
- Tile security trimming by Sharepoint groups or AD groups
- define personal tiles (each user can configure his/her own tiles)
- define a page backdrop (color or image) and lets you disable the Quick Launch menu
- add tiles of different functionality:
- Text or Image only
- linked tiles with text and/or icon and/or image background
- display list items (as eg. "top news", "most recent blog posts", "new documents" etc.)
- rotate content (text and/or images)
- random information chosen from a Sharepoint List or Library (text and/or image)
- the current date
- World clock
- Google Map
- KPI information
- RSS Feed
- Stock Quote
- Twitter tweets
- Weather information
- Video (embedded or popup)