Exchange, Outlook & Sharepoint Resources
Exchange Resource Center Home
||netal Franz Krainer|
|DisclaimIt is an e-mail message disclaimer generator, where the processing engine is implemented as an IIS SMTP service extension. It may be installed and used on a Windows 2000 computer as long as the IIS SMTP service is installed, no matter if MS Exchange 2000 is installed on the same computer or not.
Multithreaded processing engine which provides excellent performance and high scalability.
- Supports rule-based message processing for all outgoing messages on standalone IIS SMTP computers or MS Exchange 2000 servers.
- Supports plain text and HTML text disclaimers.
- Supports testing of rule evaluation and disclaimer processing by sending e-mail messages to special test addresses.
- Supports extensive and configurable diagnostic logging to file or Event Log.
- Local and remote administration can be performed interactively using the DisclaimIt Manager, which is implemented as an MMC Snap-In, or programmatically using WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation).
- Supports backup and restore of configuration data, which allows for easy transfer of the configuration settings from one computer to another.
- Exposed performance counters allow for monitoring runtime parameters.