Exchange, Outlook & Sharepoint Resources
Exchange Resource Center Home
|VERITAS ClusterX® for MSCS is a software tool that will help you reduce downtime of your clustered Microsoft Exchange servers
by easing the monitoring, configuration, and administration of Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS) and clustered applications.
ClusterX enables you to:
- View the status of MSCS and clustered applications, groups, and resources on local and remote servers.
- Access commands to administer MSCS, Exchange, or other applications in the clustered environment.
- Successfully install Exchange and other clustered applications, including file shares and print spoolers using the ClusterX installation wizards.
- Quickly identify and, if desired, reconfigure Exchange dependencies through the powerful ClusterX graphical dependency view.
- Back up and restore cluster configuration information to quickly reconfigure your Exchange servers in the event of a disaster or to quickly configure multiple Exchange servers.
- Produce comprehensive, Web-ready reports about your clustered Exchange environment.
|VERITAS NetBackup Storage Migrator
|VERITAS NetBackup Storage Migrator™ for Microsoft Exchange automatically migrates infrequently used email message attachments between primary information stores and secondary near-line or offline storage. Administrators can create virtually unlimited online Exchange storage, eliminating full mailbox conditions and reducing backup and restore times. Storage Migrator also reduces storage costs by automatically and transparently migrating and recalling infrequently accessed attachments between online storage devices and the NetBackup media manager, VERITAS Backup Exec™, or the Windows 2000 Removable Storage Manager.|