POPcon connects MS Exchange Server(TM) to one or more POP3 mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail gateway that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
- Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
- polls multiple POP3 mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
- Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
- Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
- Poll private POP3 mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail collected in a single POP3 mailbox to multiple MS Exchange(TM) mailboxes according to user the mail was sent to.
- NEW - now auto-filters duplicate mails sent to more than recipient