VERITAS ClusterX® for MSCS is a software tool that will help you reduce downtime of your clustered Microsoft Exchange servers
by easing the monitoring, configuration, and administration of Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS) and clustered applications.
ClusterX enables you to:
- View the status of MSCS and clustered applications, groups, and resources on local and remote servers.
- Access commands to administer MSCS, Exchange, or other applications in the clustered environment.
- Successfully install Exchange and other clustered applications, including file shares and print spoolers using the ClusterX installation wizards.
- Quickly identify and, if desired, reconfigure Exchange dependencies through the powerful ClusterX graphical dependency view.
- Back up and restore cluster configuration information to quickly reconfigure your Exchange servers in the event of a disaster or to quickly configure multiple Exchange servers.
- Produce comprehensive, Web-ready reports about your clustered Exchange environment.